
Is it just me or do Matthew McConaughey movies make you want to grow your hair, quit your job, work out, learn to surf and escew responsibility? We just watched Fools Gold and now I've got the itch to loot some booty, shoot some rappers or learn to surf. Eh, maybe that's just my MMC man crush speaking.
For those of you who don't know, Felicia and I have also been a little busy planning our wedding. We're getting married in Pennsylvania next to a stagnant fish pond outdoors in September, and then we're going to grill out and eat barbeque chicken and drink Yuengling with a bunch of people that five minutes earlier became family. Yes, it's as romantic as it sounds. It's no shipwrecked island and there's no treasure hunting involved, but I'm willing to bet it'll be as enjoyable as any Matthew McConaughey adventure.

Until then, I'm hitting the beach. Well, the Wisconsin beach...which is actually just a little bit of grass leading into a lake...and there's actually some cigarette butts and motor oil there...and, oh my God is that a body? Yeah, I think I'll just go back to watching the Olympics.
Heading down to Racine tomorrow, my birthplace, to introduce Felicia to the extended family. As a bonus, they make some good kringle there at the world famous O&H Bakery. And if you don't know what kringle is, then you're probably skinnier than me.