sh.st/tVdGD sh.st/tCXMj Love Like Fire "Signs" download - cakar macan blog




Hey all, welcome back. Sorry for the long delay...been adjusting to a new (er, additional) job at work so haven't felt much like writing now that I have to actually write for a paycheck. But that will change I'm sure...

I'm admittedly not a huge fan of woman-fronted bands, but lately I've really been digging the trend thanks to recent efforts from bands like Heartless Bastards and the new Yeah Yeah Yeahs record. Following in that same vein, I've also been enjoying the musical stylings of Love Like Fire, fronted by the very talented Ann Yu.

Having recently fled the Las Vegas scene for San Francisco, Love Like Fire are getting ready to release their self-titled EP on Heist or Hit Records. You can snag a preview of it with the track "Signs" below for as long as the download lasts (usually like 15 days).

To peep their tour dates and recent news, make sure you drop by the band's MySpace page, where you can stream a few other songs as well.

Love Like Fire image courtesy of Yuan Zhou, SF Gate

 
Top