
This post is intended directly and for no other reason than to implore you to listen to the Adam Carolla podcast each and every day. Seriously, it's some of the best stuff out there right now, and he's doing it as podcasts, which will really help give even more visibility to the medium as the popularity grows.
I'm not saying you'll agree with everything he says, but any friend of mine will appreciate the humor in things such as Pedif Isle and his octomom rants.
I start every Monday-Friday morning with two things: whole wheat toast w/peanut butter and honey, and the Adam Carolla podcast. Take away either and I'm not going to get off to a good start that day. My day also usually includes some WOXY.com, the previous night's Countdown with Keith Olberman, The Sports Guy, and a little fantasy baseball on ESPN, but Carolla's podcast is certainly the gem of the group.
Check it out now.