sh.st/tVdGD sh.st/tCXMj Matt Pond PA release free digital EP - cakar macan blog


Just returned home from seeing stand up comedian Roger Radley at our favorite local establishment up here the Northwoods. Pretty funny guy. Take a peek at his website if you're new to the name.

Upon returning home I was greeted by a nice little gift from the boys of Matt Pond PA, a free bunch of songs that they are releasing in the form of a digital EP just in time for Thanksgiving, called The Freeep.

You can snag the entire EP for free or stream/download each song individually at the Matt Pond PA website. We're particularly fond of "First Light," but have a listen to them all why don't ya?

If you like what you hear on Freeep, you can pick up the rest of their catalog over at the Altitude Records website.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


I've been on the lookout for some cool new tees to upgrade my outdated and rather lackluster current collection. Luckily for me (and you!) both Threadless and Design By Humans, two of my favorite places to check out tee designs, are having holiday sales. If you're looking for some new threads or even shopping around for gifts I certainly recommend you drop by and check out their collections and cool Christmas prices. I've bought a couple Threadless tees in the past, but I've been wanting to snag a few from DBH as well.

My only wish is that Threadless tees fit me better (I somehow land between a medium and a large, which is annoying). Has anyone bought from Design by Humans? Did you like the end result? I've currently got my eyes on the CMYK print at Design By Humans but could use the encouragement to part with $20.

 
Top